Monday, February 25, 2013

LIGHT THE BEACONS!: Elder Scrolls Online

   The Elder Scrolls. Its fucking magic just saying the name. It is quite possibly the most immerse, deep, and lore rich RPG series ever created. The world of Tamriel is so amazingly detailed that you could very well lose yourself in it for years. Add to that the insanely huge and ever growing mod community and you have games that never end. (since the game itself is open sandbox at endgame) but new content will never be scarce. The only criticism that the series rabidly loyal fans have is: "I just wish I could play with my friends."

BOOM.

   This is awesome...but...let me just say while I love this and all it IMPLIES...its just that, an implication of what the game might be. There is no actual game play footage in it and no dialog or story being revealed, other then three warring factions maybe? Now I know there are some purists out there that don't like the idea of elder scrolls going online, but I think its going to be awesome, if you don't like it don't buy it, I however have been long awaiting a chance to journey with my friends into the lands and legends of the Elder Scrolls. I'm hopeful for this game and even if it turns out to be a flop we always have Skyrim.
  So dust off your armor, sharpen your swords and let us gingerly touch our tips!

Im going to give this two hopeful Multi-classed wizards.













No comments:

Post a Comment