Sunday, March 10, 2013

LIGHT THE BEACONS!: Deep Down (working title)

Hey everyone I was checking out the announcement for the new PlayStation 4 and saw in the demo that they are releasing an amazing RPG game called Deep Down, Supposedly the graphics are supposed to be live game play and not CG. If thats true it will be an incredible achievement for the company and will add a new level of immersion for console gamers that seemed almost exclusive for PC users. Without further delay, the trailer for Deep Down.


3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, I believe this is supposedly that Dragon's Dogma sequel I told you about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it might be but I wasn't sure, thanks man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man...... This is a really good blog but its a shame it's "dead" to its followers :( was hoping to get more blogs but guess we can't get anymore RIP Let us question your adventure ENDS here

    ReplyDelete